Redwood Shores, CA, November 20, 2023 — The role of data leaders and data champions in catalyzing business acceleration was a major theme at the DataDriven23TM conference in October. Among the event’s highlights was an awards ceremony celebrating Data Champions and the conference’s first-ever DataDriven Women in Data Leadership Award.
“In the fast-paced digital landscape, data is not just a valuable asset -- it's the force behind business growth, risk management, and finding efficiencies,” said Manish Sood, CEO, Chair, and Founder of Reltio. “This year, it was our honor to recognize many Reltio customers and partners who are driving innovation, fueling transformation initiatives, and delivering on business outcomes for their customers, employees and their businesses. We were also pleased to recognize a female trailblazer and pioneer for leadership in the data community.”
2023 Data Champion Awards
The Data Champion Awards recognize data-driven enterprises with outstanding commitment, leadership, and strategic vision in their digital transformation journeys that drive business outcomes. The award winners are:
- Eaton: Business Transformation Award. Eaton brought leadership throughout its data transformation journey and helped enable widespread adoption across the organization.
- Pfizer: Leading from the Front Award. The Pfizer team’s data evangelism helped secure buy-in at all levels of its organization and empowered its workers to embrace the power of data to drive better business outcomes. The company uses master data to serve essential functions of its business and has been able to make strategic decisions leveraging MDM as a foundational asset.
2023 Partner Data Champion Awards
Reltio partners were recognized for pioneering innovation, forging strategic collaborations, investing in enablement, and disrupting norms to unlock new possibilities. The work at these companies has ushered in a new era of data-driven leadership and partnership. The award winners are:
- Deloitte: Systems Integration (SI) Champion. The Deloitte team spearheaded growth through strategic collaboration, thought leadership, and dedication to customer success, helping the clients address their most complex data challenges across multiple sectors and enabling them to become a truly data-driven organization.
- Google Cloud: Cloud Champion. This award recognizes Google Cloud’s stellar achievements as a hyper scaler at the forefront of innovation, go-to-market excellence, and business prowess.
- Cognizant: Innovation Champion. Cognizant’s creativity in disrupting established norms and pioneering inventive strategies across diverse industries led to fearless experimentation and versatility and unlocked new realms of possibility - including moving multiple customers to a modern MDM.
Women in Data Leadership Award
The first-ever DataDriven Women in Data Leadership Award was presented to Vivian Wu from AbbVie. The award celebrates her as a trailblazer, breaking barriers and paving the way for the next generation of female leaders in the data community. Ms. Wu exemplifies technical excellence, business impact, inspirational mentorship, inclusivity, and integrity. She has made significant contributions to the field of data management over her pioneering career, consistently driving innovation, whether through groundbreaking research, transformative solutions, or novel methodologies that push boundaries.
Beyond her technical accomplishments, Ms. Wu has focused on lifting others by actively establishing programs to empower more women to excel in data-related fields. She was a panelist at the Women in Data luncheon during DataDriven 2023.
Reltio, along with Deloitte, Amazon Web Services, Cognizant, Fresh Gravity, Axtria, Blumetra, Coeus Solutions, MedPro Systems, and ZS, sponsored DataDriven23. The industry-leading event was held October 3 to 5 in Dallas, TX and brought the expertise of the world's leading innovators, thought leaders, analysts, and CDO/CDAOs from diverse experiences, backgrounds, and industries. DataDriven23 featured two tracks: Value Acceleration and Modern Data Management. There was also an Innovation Showcase, sponsored by Reltio, where attendees viewed product demos, including AI-powered capabilities, and learned about innovative ways to drive value with Reltio’s data unification and management ecosystem, including the industry-first cloud-native master data management solution.
Keynote speakers featured DJ Patil, the inaugural U.S. Chief Data Scientist, appointed by President Obama in 2015, Inderpal Bhandari, the former global IBM Chief Data Officer and DataDriven will return in October 2024, with details to come later this year.
At Reltio, we believe data should fuel business success. Reltio’s AI-powered data unification and management capabilities—encompassing entity resolution, multi-domain master data management (MDM), and data products—help enterprises transform siloed data from disparate sources into unified, trusted, and interoperable data. The Reltio Connected Data Platform delivers interoperable data where and when it's needed, empowering data and analytics leaders with unparalleled business responsiveness. Leading enterprise brands—across multiple industries around the globe—rely on our award-winning data unification and cloud-native MDM capabilities to improve efficiency, manage risk and drive growth. Visit us at Reltio.com.
“Reltio” is a registered trademark and “DataDriven23” is a trademark of Reltio, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
Reltio Media Contact:
Allison+Partners for Reltio